Thursday 8 December 2011

Off Again

We are on the move again today. Leaving the Melbourne area and heading along the coast on our 4 day trip up to Sydney. 1st stop is on the coast at a place called Lakes Entrance. After that into the mountains to Jindabyne, then on to Canberra. My first 'cock-up' was realised yesterday when I was ringing all the motels to confirm our booking and discovered that I had given the very last hotel (and the most expensive) in Sydney the wrong dates. As I had already paid and part of the agreement was a no change, no cancellation, no money back deal, I had to frantically rethink the week. It was all sorted though as we had planned 2 nights in Canberra and were able to cancel one of them with no charge and then we found a chaeper hotel in Sydney for our last night - one near the airport. Bit of a palava but all sorted. Everything had been going so smoothly - the internet is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment